Hari Ini Dalam Kenangan...

Jadikan semalam sebagai pedoman, hari ini sebagai kenangan dan esok sebagai impian.....

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Difficult Times..

Salam reader,

I had difficult time yesterday...difficult to sleep actually...the reason was that i gotta know about the passing of a friend due to breast cancer...though she was not so closed to me, the news however, made me sad...this was not the first time i've been hit with sad news...2-3 months back, a colleague lost her daughter...early this year, another colleague lost her son...last year, i lost a friend due to again, CANCER...in fact 4-5 years back, i lost my grand uncle due to CANCER.....

I pray and hope that Allah will bless their souls and grant them the heavens...

Al-Fatihah....






posted by liZaZmi at 2:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home